Analysis The Role Of Integrated Marketing Communication To Maintaining Customer Relationship At Let’s Go Kart Malang

Lion, MegaPurnama (2014) Analysis The Role Of Integrated Marketing Communication To Maintaining Customer Relationship At Let’s Go Kart Malang. Sarjana thesis, Universitas Brawijaya.


The background of this study aims to determine the effect of Integrated Marketing Communications consisting of four dimensions, namely Advertising (X1), Public Relations (X2), Sales Promotions (X3), and Personal Selling (X4) towards Customer Relations (Y) Lets Go Kart Malang. To find out how the influence of independent variables (integrated marketing communications) towards the dependent variable (customer relations), used multiple linear regression analysis is used by the method of analysis of F test and t test. This research is included in types of explanatory research studies. In accordance with the objectives to be achieved in this study, it describes the relationship with the influence of several variables that have been defined. This study used a sample of 100 customer of Lets Go Kart Malang with a specific category, while the sampling technique used purposive sampling. To obtain good results of the regression, the regression testing prior to first test the research instrument in the form of validity test, reliability test, and also classical assumption test. The hypothesis test using the F test count and t test count. To analyze the data is using multiple linear regression tests. Results of regression showed that integrated marketing communications simultaneously significant influence to the customer relation, with a value of 95.305. Partially, integrated marketing communications significantly influence customer relation tcount each of independent variable 3.287 for Advertising (X1), Public Relations of 2.716 (X2) , Sales Promotions (X3) of 2.170, and Personal Selling (X4) of 2.847. Adjusted R2valueof0.745, which means 74.5% customer relationis influenced by the independent variable examined, while the remaining 25.5% areother variables that were not detected in this research. The ffourth dimension of integrated marketing communication has a positive or direct relationship with customer relation. Advertising variable (X1) became dominant variable effect onthe customer relation. Based from this study, empirical evidence gained can beused as the basis towards idea of more in-depth study about the effect of integrated marketing communication dimensions to the customer relation.

Item Type: Thesis (Sarjana)
Identification Number: SKR/FE/2013/624/051402723
Subjects: 300 Social sciences > 330 Economics
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Ilmu Ekonomi
Depositing User: Hasbi
Date Deposited: 14 May 2014 10:30
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2021 12:00
[thumbnail of Full_Teks.pdf]

Download (2MB) | Preview

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item